Join the Infinity Fitness Team!
Certified Personal Trainer/Fitness Coach
Infinity Fitness Center of North Andover, MA is seeking top-notch Personal Trainers to join our team. We are in search of trainers who are available to work a variety of shifts (morning, afternoon, evening) Monday through Friday and Saturday mornings.
Infinity Fitness is intently focused on helping its members enhance their lives through fitness and healthy living. Our trainers facilitate this ideal by developing comprehensive programming that includes science-based strength training, cardio conditioning and nutrition plans, based on a particular client’s fitness goals. Infinity Fitness serves a diverse clientele, offering One-on-One Personal Training, as well as Small Group Training.
Desired candidates will:
- Have a passion for fitness and a desire to make an impact on clients and team members;
- Promote and sell personal training programs and services throughout the club and community;
- Have a positive attitude, can-do work ethic and the ability to take initiative on projects;
- Serve as a role model for high quality, hands on, training and floor management;
- Have exceptional physical fitness and the ability to lead a variety of training and exercise classes;
- Believe in and have a passion for Infinity Fitness’ core values.
Personal Trainer/Fitness Coach Requirements:
- A minimum of 1-Year Personal Trainer experience
- A nationally recognized certification (NPTI, NASM, ACSM, NSCA)
- CPR/AED Certification
To apply, please email Adam at email@example.com and include your resume and job history!